We strive to live by these core values in everything we do, every day.
- Having the strength to do the right thing, especially when times are tough.
- Exhibiting moral fortitude at all times, even when no one is watching.
- Living by our principles, with an attitude of positive resilience.
- Making decisions based on facts, within the context of our professional experience.
- Striving for intellectual growth, with a focus on honesty and integrity.
- Maintaining a thoughtful, reasoned and open-minded approach to our work.
- Demonstrating fairness to all stakeholders, including our shareholders, customers, co-workers and communities.
- Keeping our promises to others, inside and outside of the organization.
- Respecting the importance of all people, in an authentic and compassionate manner.
- Maintaining self-control, regardless of the inevitable ups and downs of daily life.
- Performing our duties with a disciplined, methodical and practical approach.
- Acting with moderation and humility under all circumstances.
- Federal Hose employs individuals with developmental disabilities from the Deepwood Foundation in Mentor, Ohio.
- Our employees are involved with the Torchlight tutoring program Painesville, Ohio. The Torchlight Youth Mentoring Alliance fosters young people to reach their highest potential as responsible, adaptable, caring adults.
- Our team members donate their money and time annually to the local The Salvation Army Angel Tree program, which helps provide Christmas gifts and clothing for children in need in Lake County.
- Volunteers from Federal Hose participate in classroom presentations for Junior Achievement, the world's largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs.